Do you like your earl grey to come with some real oomph and wallop? Well, this is the one for you. We've blended some powerful Assam and Rwandan with the more delicate Ceylon and Darjeeling to give the perfect strong tea base to compliment the zesty bergamot. Maybe more of a Duke than a lowly Earl?
how does it taste?
Strong black tea with delicate darjeeling and fancy bergamot. An earl grey but with wallop!
good if you're feeling
In need of a sophisticated boost!
how we like it
Drink it with a slice of lemon, no milk – that’s the way we like it, but each to their own. Same with the sugar.
- tea temple - 1 per person. Infuse in boiling water. Brew for 3+ minutes.
- loose tea - 2 rounded teaspoonfuls per person. Brew for 3+ minutes.
what's in it?
black tea (98%), cornflowers, natural bergamot flavour with other natural flavourings, natural lime flavour
nutritional content per 100ml
- 0 sugar
- 0 fat
- trace carbohydrate
dairy free, gluten free, suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Made in a factory that handles nuts
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device