How they're different
- High in dairy free protein and healthy fats to keep you full for longer
- High in fibre for gut health
- No added sugar, artificial sweeteners or sugar alcohols
- No artificial thickeners and fillers
- No dried fruit means they're low sugar
- Get friendly, no bloating or gas
- Keto and Paleo friendly
- 5 Star Health Rated!
How to eat
- A clean treat that'll beat sugar cravings and get you through to meal time.
- Use as a protein source for your smoothies (blends well!)
- Crumble on top of your breakfast (e.g. yoghurt, oats, etc)
- Can be kept in your glovebox (heat resistant - does not apply to chocolate covered flavours)
- Will last up to 14 months without refrigeration. Keep in the fridge or freezer for longer storage.
- Great pre or post workout.
- Great to have with the beef bars for a more complete meal.
- Kids love them too!
Why Collagen Protein?
Collagen is an odourless, tasteless, dairy free protein source. You'll love it because it's a great environmentally friendly option and easier on the gut than other proteins like whey. There's also a bunch of new research suggesting it's beneficial for gut health, joint and tendon health, recovery and hair, skin and nails.