To Support The Needs Of Competitive Athletes
ALP SPORT® is a scientifically formulated, concentrated liquid dietary supplement, with the highest quality ingredients from Germany and Switzerland.
It contains vitamin C, zinc, magnesium, 7 vitamins of the B complex, coenzyme Q10, vitamin E, selenium and the unique alpine herbal extract ALP PHYTO.
- Designed for the needs of competitive athletes, it is highly beneficial for a wide range of users.
- The contained vitamins, minerals, trace elements, antioxidants and plant extracts make an important contribution to energy metabolism, support the immune system and protect against the damage caused by free radicals in increased physical stress.
- The high-dose combination of micronutrients reduces fatigue and tiredness after intense training, competition, and mental stress caused by travel, corporate and environmental factors.
- Far more effective than multi-vitamins in pill or capsule form, due to higher bio-availability and optimised mix of ingredients.
Directions for use
- ALP SPORT® is a liquid dietary supplement, with the taste of lemon
- For athletes, take one 25ml vial daily, as part of your training recovery protocol
- For general use, take any time during the day
- Use ALP SPORT® as a replacement for any daily multi-vitamins in pill or capsule form.
- Duration of use : 4 weeks and more
- Drink it pure or with water or fruit juice, or mixed into a smoothie / protein shake
- Can be used together with ALP BEAUTY® and ALP CARNITIN®, but not ALP PROTECT®.
About ALP PHYTO
|Nutritional values||per Portion/25 ml||Daily value|
|Vitamin C||240 mg||300 %|
|Vitamin B3||32 mg||200 %|
|Vitamin E||36 mg||300 %|
|Pantothensäure||12 mg||200 %|
|Vitamin B6||2,8 mg||200 %|
|Vitamin B1||2,2 mg||200 %|
|Vitamin B2||2,8 mg||200 %|
|Folic acid||400 µg||200 %|
|Vitamin B12||5 µg||200 %|
|Biotin||100 µg||200 %|
|Magnesium||150 mg||40 %|
|Zinc||10 mg||100 %|
|Selenium||55 µg||100 %|
|Coenzyme Q10||50 mg|
|Alpine herbal extract||250 mg|
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device