The wishy-washy fruit teas are no longer – hurrah! We’ve popped real whole berries (cranberries and blueberries to be precise) to give a fruit tea that packs a super fruity punch – finally! These ingredients are great little superfoods so as well as a great tasting cuppa, you get a health kick too!
how does it taste?
Super fruity - this cheeky drink is a little tart!
good if you're feeling
Slow and lifeless. The antioxidants in our super fruits will help stave off “Squashed Hedgehog Syndrome” (i.e. “feeling run down” – get it? Sorry ....)
how we like it
With honey, if you like your fruit sweeter. Or cream.
Just cover one tea temple with boiling water and infuse for 3 minutes. Remove temple and top-up glass with iced water. Garnish with fresh berries.
- tea temple - 1 per person. Infuse in boiling water. Brew for 3+ minutes.
- loose tea - 1 rounded teaspoonful per person. Brew for 3+ minutes.
Whole fruits take longer to brew, but the little wait is definitely worth it
what's in it?
hibiscus, elderberries, currants, blackcurrants, natural flavouring, cranberries, blueberries
nutritional content per 100ml
- 0 sugar
- 0 fat
dairy free, gluten free, suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Made in a factory that handles nuts.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device