Our peppermint tea is fresher and finer than any teabag mint you have tasted before because, as with our regular teas, we insist on whole leaves. Because we use whole peppermint leaves, you’ll find the flavour of this blend much stronger and fresher than regular dusty paper teabags. Sip this when your stomach is grumbling. It's great after a heavy night out down the Red Lion.
how does it taste?
Pure mint - so, as you’d expect a strong minty taste, then very refreshing, very light. Naturally caffeine free.
good if you're feeling
Rumbly - we all know that this will do the trick.
how we like it
Strong - the longer you brew, the stronger the mint. Leave it in for 7 minutes …. stonking strength!
Just cover one tea temple with boiling water and infuse for 3 minutes. Remove temple and top-up glass with iced water. Garnish with fresh mint leaves.
- tea temple - 1 per person. Infuse in boiling water. Brew for 3+ minutes.
- loose tea - 3 rounded teaspoonfuls per person. Brew for 3+ minutes.
Whole leaves take longer to brew, but the little wait is definitely worth it.
what's in it?
pure peppermint leaves
nutritional content per 100ml
- 0 sugar
- 0 fat
dairy free, gluten free, suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Made in a factory that handles nuts.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device