A nutrient rich blend of rooibos (Afrikaans for "red bush") and honey bush, two native South African shrubs. They grow only in the Cedarburg mountain region of South Africa, and are harvested and prepared in much the same way as regular tea. **please note** we have recently made a little change to the name on the packaging from 'rooibos' to 'honeybush & rooibos' - but don't worry this is exactly the same blend - just a simple name change.
how does it taste?
An earthy, mahogany-coloured nectar that gives way to a subtly, nutty flavour. Naturally caffeine free.
good if you're feeling
In need of some African sun? Who needs a safari break when a cup of this will give you that much-needed holiday feeling, being crammed with goodies to rid you of toxins and calm your system.
how we like it
Just before bedtime - with milk, this is the perfect evening drink.
- tea temple - 1 per person. Infuse in boiling water. Brew for 3+ minutes.
- loose tea - 1 rounded teaspoonfuls per person. Brew for 3+ minutes.
Whole leaves take longer to brew, but the little wait is definitely worth it.
what's in it?
honeybush and rooibos
nutritional content per 100ml
- 0 sugar
- 0 fat
dairy free, gluten free, suitable for vegetarians & vegans. Made in a factory that handles nuts
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device