Our signature blend, our daily cuppa, our English breakfast, our builders brew, our Rosy Lee; call it whatever you want but our everyday brew is the ultimate British favourite. Three delicious teas: Assam, Ceylon, and a Lovely Rwandan blended to give a balanced, malty, zesty alliance - Louise
how does it taste?
A perfectly balanced blend with a malty, zesty, rich strength.
good if you're feeling
In any mood, this cup is perfect for any mood any time of day. If you’re feeling slightly grizzly, it’s a guaranteed hug in a cup! If you’re in a brilliant mood, it will make you feel even better – hurrah!
our ethical scheme
how we like it
Drink with milk, add sugar if particularly hungover.
Just cover one tea temple with boiling water and infuse for 3 minutes. Remove temple and top-up glass with iced water. Garnish with lemon.
- tea temple - 1 per person. Infuse in boiling water. Brew for 3+ minutes.
- loose tea - 2 rounded teaspoonfuls per person. Brew for 3+ minutes.
Whole leaves take a little longer to brew, but the little wait is definitely worth it.
what's in it?
nutritional content per 100ml
- 0 kcal
- 0 sugar
- 0 fat
- 0 carbohydrate
dairy free, gluten free, suitable for vegetarians & vegans. Made in a factory that handles nuts
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device