SFuels TRAIN Endurance drink mix is a ultra-low carb/high-fat fueling drink formula for endurance athletes.
Our formula is designed to provide fat based-calories to working muscles while supporting the Gut and muscles to endure and recover from repetitive ultra-endurance workouts.
We avoid the use of sugar, syrups, maltodextrins, simple carbohydrates and sugar-alcohols in SFuels TRAIN Endurance drink mix, in order too*,
- Eliminate the risk of spiking blood-sugars, maximize fat-oxidation for fueling, enabling a stable energy supply, glycogen retention and reduced risks of bonking,
- Avoid the risks of 'race-stopping' sucrose/fructose triggered Gut/GI nausea, Gut cramping/bloating and diarrhea.
- Minimise heightened systemic inflammation from the consistent consumption of sucrose/fructose and simple carbohydrates.
SFuels contains the electrolytes Sodium, Calcium, and Potassium in addition to 500mg of L-Glutamine. L-Glutamine has been shown to support* both GI-tract and muscle recovery for ultra-endurance athletes in training.
SFuels uses coconut oil and hydrolyzed collagen peptides to fuel the muscles and supports the recovery of the body's connective tissue.
INGREDIENTS: Coconut Oil, Collagen Peptides (Hydrolyzed Beef), Natural Flavors, Himalayan Rock Salt, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Monk Fruit Extract.
- Add 1 scoop of SFuels TRAIN Endurance Powder to 16oz of cold water and mix/shake thoroughly.
- Consume 1 serving for every 30 minutes of sustained activity.
For training sessions >3 hours duration or high-intensity training sessions, we recommend to also include SFuels LIFE Endurance bars, SFuels Race+ and/or whole food carbs to your training/fueling.