SFuels RACE+ is designed for high intensity endurance training and racing, for the low-carb high-fat trained athlete.
Simultaneous fat and glycogen oxidation provides smooth fueling to the muscles, gut and brain, mitigating race-bonks and sugar triggered gut distress. SFuels RACE+ avoids the use of simple carbohydrates like fructose, glucose, sucrose and sugar-alcohols, while providing stable energy and electrolytes to the body -
- Provide sustainable (hours/days) fueling strategy through MCT oils and highly branched cyclic starches.
- Turn-on efficient simultaneous fat oxidation AND glycogen oxidation at high intensity training and racing, while avoiding simple sugars and the over-use of complex carbs.
- Enable rapid movement of fuels-calories through stomach/gut and into the circulation by using highly branched (pre-digested) amylopectin with low osmolality and high molecular weight. Using this form, and avoiding fructose/sucrose and sugar alcohol mitigates sugar-triggered gut distress during high-intensity training and endurance racing.
- Provide clinical dosage of gut-friendly (non-irritating) magnesium glycinate, sodium, potassium and calcium for consistent neuro-muscular firing during intense exercise.
- Lower gut and muscle related inflammation from high-intensity heat triggered exercise, by supplementing training and racing hydration and fueling with Glutamine.