Aviant Hydro+Aid (formerly known as PURE Hydro+Aid) is a natural electrolyte drink base made with real New Zealand lemons and ginger, carbohydrates and electrolytes. It has been specifically formulated to help replace fluids, energy and mineral salts lost from the body during vomiting, diarrhoea and other nausea related symptoms.
It now has new packaging under the brand Aviant Health, but remains identical.
Useful to keep at home for winter flu, gastro bugs, pregnancy nausea, hangovers and the like.
- Made in New Zealand with real lemons & ginger for a light, soothing drink.
- No artificial colours or flavours. No preservatives.
- Premium quality mineral salts (magnesium, potassium, sodium, calcium).
- Important source of energy (sucrose & glucose) to help maintain energy levels and fluid intake when made as directed, during periods of dehydration.
- Each 300g tub makes up to 5 litres, when mixed with water as directed.
Use of this product should not replace professional medical advice. If symptoms persist, see your health care professional without delay.
Proper hydration is essential when you are dehydrated, or unwell. When mixed with water to the correct amounts, PURE Hydro+Aid will assist with ensuring adequate fluid to prevent or treat mild dehydration that may occur as a result of illness.
Made with a specific blend of sucrose and glucose which helps with rapid replacement of energy, PURE Hydro+Aid is designed to promote the availability of energy during illness. It’s not sickly sweet so you can easily drink it at full strength.
PURE Hydro+Aid is formulated with specific electrolytes, helping to replace those lost from the body during sweating.
Directions of Use
Mix 1 scoop (included) of powder for every 250ml water into a glass or drink bottle. Consume within 12 hours of mixing.
Recommended dose of 500ml (2 serves) in the first hour of symptoms, then sip as required thereafter.