Studies indicate that frequent high dosing of Vitamin C can significantly shorten the recovery period following a viral infection - effectively reducing the severity of symptoms from common colds and flu.
Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that helps support and enhance the immune system during viral infections, as well as helping protect cells from free radical damage.
Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, and aids in the formation of connective tissue in skin & cartilage.
AVIANT IMMUNE SUPPORT C contains two forms of Vitamin C: Sodium Ascorbate (a generally more tolerated form) and Ascorbic Acid.
Gluten free // Dairy free // Vegan friendly // No artificial colours or flavours // No preservatives.
- Vitamin C 2890mg (from Sodium Ascorbate) eqv Sodium 364mg
- Vitamin C 364mg (Ascorbic Acid)
- Freeze Dried Orange Juice Powder
- Natural Flavour
Serving Size 1x level teaspoon (4g) in a glass of water or juice
Servings per pack
125g = 31 serves - one month supply
250g = 62 serves - two month supply
Recommended Use Adults - 1-2 serves per day.
In times of acute need (adults only) - up to 4 doses per day.
Precautions • Always read the label and use as directed.
- This product may cause bowel looseness.
Adjust dose accordingly.
- Vitamins and minerals are supplementary to and not a replacement for a balanced diet.
- Do not take high doses of Vitamin C if you have a gastric ulcer or ulcerative colitis.
- Considered suitable for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- If you are on any medication, please consult with your health professional before taking this product.
- If symptoms persist, see your health care professional without delay.
good product and easy to use, love the high vitamin c dose.
I take a smaller dose every day and the powder lasts a long time. like the neutral taste as easy to mix into most drinks.
I find it hard to take normal vitamin c tablets as I don't like the taste. This powder has been great.
I expected a sour type drink like the normal vitamin c tablets but the drink tastes like a watered-down Berocca and is no problem to consume every day. also easy to put in my morning smoothies as the flavour is super mild.