It may be chilly and grey outside but this all natural gingery lemony brew will sweep you away to a British summers day - homemade lemonade, traditional ginger beer, croquet and morris dancers (ok perhaps a step too far). There is no match for the ginger kick and refreshing lemon in this infusion. *Please note this blend contains liquorice*
how does it taste?
A ginger kick with refreshing lemon.
good if you're feeling
Mellow - this lemon and ginger blend will lift your spirits on even the cloudiest of days.
how we like it
Great hot but even better iced on a hot day.
Just cover one tea temple with boiling water and infuse for 3 minutes. Remove temple and top-up glass with iced water. Sweeten with elderflower cordial.
- tea temple - 1 per person. Infuse in boiling water. Brew for 3+ minutes.
- loose tea - 2 rounded teaspoonfuls per person. Brew for 3+ minutes.
Whole leaves take longer to brew, but the little wait is definitely worth it.
what's in it?
ginger, lemongrass, lemon peel, liquorice root
nutritional content per 100ml
- 0 sugar
- 0 fat
dairy free, gluten free, suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Made in a factory that handles nuts
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device