The leaves of this beautiful green tea, from Southern China are carefully hand rolled into a precious pearl then engulfed in fresh jasmine flowers. Leaving the tea to nestle amongst the flowers allows the natural floral scent to absorb into the tea, giving it a delicate pure taste!
how does it taste?
Very delicate green tea with a light, floral, refreshing, natural jasmine taste.
good if you're feeling
In need of relaxation and detox. Like all teas, this is bursting with antioxidants - the good guys that help keep us young and healthy.
how we like it
Try it naked... this tea alone, with hot water.
- one tea temple per person, infused with water at 80 degrees C. (If you don't have a fancy kettle or thermometer to hand, grabbing the kettle just before it boils will do the job!) .
- loose tea - 4 to 6 pearls per person. Infuse for 3+ minutes.
Whole leaves take longer to brew, but the little wait is definitely worth it.
what's in it?
pure green tea from the Fujian province in China infused in jasmine flowers
nutritional content per 100ml
- 0 sugar
- 0 fat
dairy free, gluten free, suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Made in a factory that handles nuts
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device