Variations of aromatic, spiced, milky tea have been the Indian drink of choice for hundreds of years. We've blended rich, malty Assam tea with exotic cardamom pods, cinnamon, ginger and vanilla to develop our own blend of this delicious, satisfying and yummy beverage that encapsulates all the colour and vibrancy of India in a cup. - Louise
how does it taste?
Warming and spicy - a true taste of India.
good if you're feeling
Half-asleep. This tea will boost the awake half, and give the sleepy half a resounding slap around the chops.
how we like it
Drink with milk, and maybe even a little sugar or honey.
Just cover one tea temple with boiling water and infuse for 3 minutes. Remove temple and top-up glass with iced water.
- tea temple - 1 per person. Infuse in boiling water. Brew for 3+ minutes.
- loose tea - 1 rounded teaspoonful per person. Brew for 3+ minutes.
Whole leaves take longer to brew, but the little wait is definitely worth it.
what's in it?
black tea, cinnamon, ginger, cassia, cardamom pods, natural cinnamon flavour, vanilla
nutritional content per 100ml
- 0 sugar
- 0 fat
- trace carbohydrate
dairy free, gluten free, suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Made in a factory that handles nuts.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device