PURE Blackcurrant Recovery is made with real New Zealand Ben Ard blackcurrants that have naturally occurring anthocyanins, which give blackcurrants their deep purple colour. Whole blackcurrant berries are freeze dried and milled down to a fine powder that is full of flavour and vitality.
When taken as directed and in conjunction with a healthy & varied diet, the naturally high levels of Vitamin C in blackcurrants help your recovery as it supports immunity and blood vessel structure and function. Vitamin C also contributes to the reduction of
tiredness and fatigue, so you can stay on top of your game.
PURE Blackcurrant Recovery powder can be a yummy part of a balanced varied diet with high amounts of fruits and vegetables to keep your heart healthy too.
Each 200g pouch of PURE Blackcurrant Recovery powder contains 33 serves (serving size is 1 heaped teaspoon).
- For general wellbeing mix 1 teaspoon daily with water, juice or smoothie and mix well in a glass or shaker. Try it hot or cold!
- For sport & exercise mix 1 heaped teaspoon daily with water, juice or smoothie. Mix well in a glass, bottle or shaker.
Make the choice of natural foods which are readily available in nature to help with your exercise recovery:
- 100% New Zealand blackcurrants - each 200g pouch is equivalent to over 1kg of fresh blackcurrants
- Equivalent of over 30 blackcurrants in every serving
- 150mg of anthocyanins per serve
- Good source of Vitamin C
PURE Blackcurrant Recovery Video
"New research highlights sports recovery potential in blackcurrants", NZ Plant & Food Research, June 2009
"New Zealand blackcurrant extract improves cycling performance and fat oxidisation in cyclists", European Journal of Applied Physiology, November 2015
"New Zealand blackcurrant extract improves high-intensity intermittent running", International Journal of Sports Nutrition & Exercise Metabolism, October 2015
"University lecturer to present effects of [New Zealand] blackcurrants on athletes at international conference", University of Chichester, June 2014