ALP CURCUMIN® is a scientifically based, high-quality and concentrated nutritional supplement to drink including curcumin (CAVACURMIN®), vitamin D and the unique alpine herbal extract ALP PHYTO® made from organic grown lemon thyme, mallow, chamomile, melissa, stinging nettle, edelweiss and pineapple sage.
- Fighting inflammation and inflammatory processes in the body
- Up to 40 times higher bioavailability than turmeric powder and other nutritional supplements
- Supports immune system and immune response to inflammation
- First liquid curcumin product to drink including brand quality CAVACURMIN in Europe
The curcumin complex in ALP CURCUMIN can be up to 40 times better absorbed resulting in elevated levels of curcumin in the bloodstream.
More about Curcumin
Turmeric curcumin is derived from the root of Curcuma longa (turmeric or yellow ginger), which is mainly known in Europe as a spice. In India and other regions of Asia however, it is traditionally used against inflammation especially in Ayurvedic medicine. Due to its anti-inflammatory effects, popularity of curcumin products are increasing and being used in numerous applications in Asia as well as in the western world.
Bioactive curcuminoids have an anti-inflammatory effect and suppress inflammatory processes in the body (eg in joints or muscles), which are since a long time in the focus of scientific and medical research. Because of these properties as an anti-inflammatory drug, the comparison with the most well-known pharmaceutical anti-inflammatory compound cortisone was discussed in the German Pharmacy Newspaper: Curcumine better than cortisone (Deutsche Apotheker Zeitung: “Curcumin besser als Cortison?” (Show full article)
|Nutrient||per Portion/25 ml||Daily value|
|davon bioaktive Curcuminoide||150 mg|
|Vitamin D||20 mg / 800 I.E.||400%|
|Alpine herbal extract||250 mg|
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device